From: Scarselli Maj Pietro P
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 14:23
To: Hur Capt Christian P; 'christian.hur@gmail.com'
Subject: copy of NJP letter

Hey Skipper...hope you and yours had a most blessed Christmas season...and wish you a very healthy and happy New Year.  Can you send me the two letters you helped me edit on the morning of my NJP...you helped me separate my original into two documents...one part was my statement to the CG and the other was the details for each charge.  Do you recall helping me do that in the office at the SJA here on 29?  Thanks.  S/F!  R/Maj Scarselli