From: Hatch MAJ Douglas C
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 5:19 PM
To: Marshall Maj Meridith L
Subject: RE: Discovery Request 32 Ochoa

Meridith,

Attached is the contact info we have for the economic victims in this case.  I'll get you a formal discovery response later.

I understand that you already talked to Sgt Bennett; based on what NCIS tells me, the charge related to her is likely to go away.  Will likely wait until after the 32 to make the final rec to the convening authority on that one.

Also of note, GySgt Sanchez is listed on here, but he is not on the charge sheet.  Providing his info out of an abundance of caution anyway.

S/F

Doug