From: Masciola Peter [mailto:peter.masciola@millermasciola.com]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 6:46 PM
To: Debra A D'Agostino
Cc: 'Mark S. Zaid'; 'Neal Puckett'; 'Haytham Faraj'; 'Montalvo Eric'; 'Kenneth Nicholson'; 'Trujillo Bethany'; 'Miller Tamara'; 'Epstein Mike'
Subject: Re: MARCH MADNESS

Hi Deborah

Here are my pics. "Check is in the Mail" but I wasn't sure whether to make it out to you or Mark...

Peter

Click Here

1Ohio St.

16First Four #1

8George Mason

9Villanova

5West Virginia

12First Four #2

4Kentucky

13Princeton

6Xavier

11Marquette

3Syracuse

14Indiana St.

7Washington

10Georgia

2North Carolina

15Long Island

Ohio St.

Villanova

West Virginia

Kentucky

Xavier

Syracuse

Georgia

North Carolina

Ohio St.

Kentucky

Syracuse

North Carolina

Ohio St.

Syracuse

Ohio St.

East

1Kansas

16Boston U.

8UNLV

9Illinois

5Vanderbilt

12Richmond

4Louisville

13Morehead St.

6Georgetown

11First Four #3

3Purdue

7Texas A&M

10Florida St.

2Notre Dame

15Akron

Kansas

UNLV

Vanderbilt

Louisville

Georgetown

Purdue

Texas A&M

Notre Dame

Kansas

Louisville

Purdue

Notre Dame

Kansas

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Southwest

1Duke

16Hampton

8Michigan

9Tennessee

5Arizona

12Memphis

4Texas

13Oakland

6Cincinnati

11Missouri

3Connecticut

14Bucknell

7Temple

10Penn St.

2San Diego St.

15No. Colorado

Duke

Tennessee

Arizona

Texas

Cincinnati

Connecticut

Temple

San Diego St.

Duke

Texas

Connecticut

San Diego St.

Duke

Connecticut

Duke

West

1Pittsburgh

16First Four #4

8Butler

9Old Dominion

5Kansas St.

12Utah St.

4Wisconsin

13Belmont

11Gonzaga

3BYU

14Wofford

7UCLA

10Michigan St.

2Florida

15UC Santa Barb.

Pittsburgh

Old Dominion

Kansas St.

Wisconsin

St. John's

BYU

Michigan St.

Florida

Pittsburgh

Wisconsin

St. John's

Florida

Pittsburgh

St. John's

Pittsburgh

Southeast

Duke

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Save Bracket

Reset Bracket

Click Here!

On Mar 14, 2011, at 4:06 PM, Debra A D'Agostino wrote:

It's game on!  If anyone needs a printable bracket, here ya go:  http://a.espncdn.com/i/ncaa/11mens_bracket.pdf

Those weird pre-first round games (at top of bracket) start tomorrow, but since the real tournament doesn't start till Thursday morning, you have until Thursday at 10 a.m. to get your brackets into me.  If you can't get your $10 here by then, we'll manage.

Here's how we'll score:

1st round -    1 pt per correct selection

2nd round - 2 pts per correct selection

3rd round - 4 pts per correct selection

4th round - 8 pts per correct selection

5th round - 16 pts per correct selection

Final -           32 pts per correct selection

I'll send out updates as we go.