From: Thomas Grieger [mailto:thomas.grieger@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:07
To: Combe Capt Peter C
Subject: Re: Quantico Case

Both attached.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:18 AM, Combe Capt Peter C <peter.combe@usmc.mil> wrote:

	Good morning Sir,

	Could you send me a CV and Fee Schedule.  Our contracting folks need it to complete the contract.

	Thanks very much,

	Capt Peter C. Combe II
	Trial Counsel
	Office of the SJA, MCB Quantico
	3250 Catlin Ave.
	Quantico, VA 22134

	Comm: (703) 784-0037 <tel:%28703%29%20784-0037>   DSN: 278
	Fax: (703) 784-0035 <tel:%28703%29%20784-0035>   DSN: 278