FW: Cynowa v. CSSS et.al. - Supplement to Production - Misc Communications

Haytham,

Attached are a handful of pages that plaintiff’s counsel produced this afternoon.

Kevin

From: THERESA JOHNSON [mailto:theresavjohnson@prodigy.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:56 PM
To: Kevin Duff; John Murray
Cc: Theresa Johnson
Subject: Cynowa v. CSSS et.al. - Supplement to Production - Misc Communications

Kevin & John,

Attached please find the following misc communications/documents found in our files and are tendered as supplement to our production:

1)  Internet printout dated 9/9/2010 of Hines Police address and phone number with scribbled note that Officer Adrowski works for TSA.
2)  Fax cover from Tyra Merinar at TASA dated September 22, 2010
3) Email from Randy Padal to Chris dated October 5, 2011
4) Email from AutomationManager@brassring.com to Chris dated November 3, 2010 advising Mr. Cynowa that he was not selected for a job9970BR (a federal job).
5) Fax cover from Forensic Employment & Compensation Consultants, LLC dated October 11, 2010 (I have misplaced the forms attached to this fax - I will email them when I find them).

Sincerely,

Theresa V. Johnson
Attorney at Law
Law Office of Theresa V. Johnson