RE: Cynowa v. CSSS, et al. -- draft summary judgment brief & Slater affidavit

Haytham,

Welcome to the Legal Team.  Kevin and his colleagues have done an
outstanding job.

A few things you should konw:

1)  Flanagan was a natural-born trouble-maker and back-stabber who hated
me with a passion.

2)  Flanagan's Affadavit (attached) isn't worth the paper it was written
on. It was coached by Theresa Johnson, but carried with it all the venom
and vitriol that Flanagan had against me.

3)  Flanagan had an extremely mean nature and loved to gossip, make up
lies, and stir up trouble.

4)  After Flanagan became a VA Government Employee in December 2007, he
and Mike Cronin later engaged in an open air dialog that was abusive and
demeaning regarding a new employee (Mary Smith) that I was indocrinating
on March 2, 2008.  I reported their behavior to our boss, Jerry Taylor (VA
Employee).  He scolded Flanagan and Cronin for this behavior, both
together and individually. Flanagan, a short time later, went around and
told everyone that he had been been scolded for this incident.

5)  To help you better understand the dynamics of the workplace behaviors
and what was really going on, pPeople in the workplace in Chicago will
often engage in the Mobbing Behaviors described in these sources:

Leymann's Topology of Mobbing  (They were at stage three.)
http://untamedteacher.blogspot.com/2009/01/mobbing.html
http://www.amazon.com/Mobbing-Emotional-Abuse-American-Workplace/dp/0967180309/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295364593&sr=8-1

5)  Cynowa was upset because he was the "Lead Dog Asshole" and getting
terminated shut him down.  After a few weeks of chaos, Nikiforis rose up
to take his place, and after Nikiforis left, Flanagan stepped up.

If you want to call me, I welcome a chat.

You should also spend some time checking me out at http://billslater.com/
and http://billslater.com/career and at http://billslater.com/myusaf
People like Nikiforis, Cynowa, and Flanagan hated me because of my
accomplishments and my website.  I am a good guy and it is a shame that
myself, Lisa Wolford and CSSS have been put through this garbage lawsuit.

I am also forwarding you an e-mail that I wrote to Kevin, John, and Lisa,
during my three-week trip to Poland between December 18, 2010 and January
9, 2011...  Please look for it.

Best regards,

William F. Slater, III, PMP
Chicago, IL