Robert Ghannam/Mark Gilson, et al.

Haytham:

It was a pleasure as always seeing you at lunch today. Thanks for taking the time to discuss my unfortunate predicament. As discussed, please find attached a copy of the Complaint that I drafted and waiting to file. The "general allegations" portion was my statement to the Oakland County Sheriff's Department. Please let me know once you've heard back from your contact at the FBI. Thank you.

Best regards,

Nabeel N. Hamameh
Nabeel N. Hamameh, P.C.
Attorney & Counselor
24619 Ford Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
Ph: (313) 995-7300
Fax: (313) 274-0088
Email: nhamamehesq@aol.com

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLOSURE
:  This e-mail message, along with any attachment(s), is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender, delete this e-mail from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE
:  To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, I inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.