Thrift Receipt

Nick, please send him this.  The "showed paid" on the QB receipts is in the bottom left corner.  It has a negative number for the payment and total due in the bottom right corner of zero.  I will not send him anything via Email nor by hard copy.  Please copy Haytham.  The question to Haytham in a separate Email is wether or not Thrift is done or he needs to folk up more fee advance.  In my original billing this week (EMailed and hardcopy mailed), I asked for an additional $500.