Dorion

Haytham,

Attached are my notes from the Dorion interview.  Overall she will be a tough witness for the Government.  She does not seem to be too strong with her voice or her story.  Katie will have a difficult time with her.

However, she can come across very compelling because she seems like a credible victim.  When she tries to describe the hotel incident, as well as her other interactions with Chief, although she never said "No" - her fear of reprisal for not cooperating with Chief is clear.

I explored her relationship with Leamer, which is almost non-existent until just before the end of boot camp.  It may actually lend some traction to your case theory.

Attached are my notes.  If you need anything else - please let me know.  I will be reading everything over all weekend - so do not hesitate to call me for anything.

V/r
Joe