From: Bueno Maj Robert M
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 9:16
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: Mcdonald Capt Michael J
Subject: FW: Affidavit

Capts Hur and McDonald:

Please find the enclosed affidavit.  Let me know if you need any other information from me or need for me to clarify something I wrote.  I deploy this weekend for six months, and I don't know what my new e-mail address will be.  My cell phone, however, will still work.  The number for it is 858-449-4887.

Thanks and Semper Fi,
Maj Bueno