BECK letters

Gentlemen, attached are two letters from Capt Beck.  I asked him to write an extra one in case the first one was too much as far as details specific to each charge.  Please advise on thoughts of each and which we should use.  Please note that letter 2 was the original one that I was going to use. I really appreciate you two reviewing all the letters for me...I know it takes a lot of your time which is in great demand by other matters you have on your plate.  S/F!

R/
Pietro