From: Presley Sgt Zane A
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 17:29
To: Shinn Capt Scott R
Cc: Combe Capt Peter C; Miller Sgt Dan R
Subject: US v. ROWE

Good evening, sir.

	A while back Mr. Faraj wasn't able to get Appellate Exhibit XXII, the transcript of the Klay assault video due to his flight.  He had asked me to get it from Captain Combe, but Captain Combe doesn't have a copy.  Is there a possibility that you have a copy in your file that I can have for the record or that you can obtain from Mr. Faraj?  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Zane Presley
Sergeant, U.S. Marine Corps
Court Reporter
Marine Corps Base Quantico
703-784-9752

The information contained in or attached to this communication is legally privileged, confidential, and intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. As applicable, any attorney-client, work product, and other privileges are hereby asserted. Any other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy such transmission. To the extent the information contained in or attached to this communication contains Privacy Act information, that information is for OFFICIAL USE ONLY.

<<winmail.dat>>