Tickets for LIBC table at ADC Martin Luther King Jr. 12th Annual Scholarship Event

Dear Members,

The LIBC has purchased a table at the ADC dinner
on Friday, February 11th, 2011 at 6 pm at the Byblos Banquet Center located at 7258 Chase Rd, Dearborn, MI 48126. We welcome any member interested in attending the ADC Martin Luther King Jr. 12th Annual Scholarship Event to join us on our table. Tickets to the dinner will be offered to members on a first come, first served basis (free of charge). Please note that whoever takes a ticket must show up to the event as we want to have a full table.

You may reserve a ticket by replying to this email or by calling the LIBC office (313)908-1723.

Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to seeing you there.

Warm regards,

Reima
Abouarabi

Lebanese International Business Council
LIBC - USA10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120

Dearborn, MI 48126
Founder & President - Dr. Ned Fawaz
www.libc.net
"Serving Business Communities in the USA and throughout the World."