FW: [U] Deferment

Boo!

-----Original Message-----
From: Kumagai LtCol Kirk J [mailto:kirk.kumagai@marcent.usmc.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 6:15
To: Marshall Maj Meridith L
Cc: Gillette Col Gregory
Subject: [U] Deferment

UNCLASSIFIED//

Meridith,

Per the attached the CA denied SSgt Wuterich's deferment request.

Per our previous conversation, please let me know who you would like to recognize for their support to SSgt Wuterich's defense.  Thanks.

V/R,

Lieutenant Colonel Kirk Kumagai
Deputy Staff Judge Advocate
Marine Corps Forces Central Command
7115 South Boundary Blvd
MacDill AFB, FL 33621
(813)827-0012
DSN 651-0012
Fax (813)827-7037
Mobile (813)464-0903

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The information contained in or attached to this communication is confidential, legally privileged and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is transmitted. Any other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. Do not disseminate without the approval the Staff Judge Advocate MARCENT. This e-mail and all other electronic or voice communication from this address are for informational purposes only. No such communication is intended by the sender or the agency to constitute either an electronic record, or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means. If you receive this e-mail in error, please permanently delete the original and any other copies or printouts of this e-mail, and notify me immediately at the above e-mailaddress or phone number. To the extent the information contained in or attached to this communication contains Privacy Act information, that information is for OFFICIAL USE ONLY.

Privacy Act of 1974 as amended applies.  This eMail may contain information that must be protected in accordance with 5 U.S.C. 552a, as implemented within the DoD by 32 C.F.R. Part 310 and DoD 5400.11R and within the DoN by
SECNAVINST 5211.5D.   For Official Use Only.