Fwd: U.S. v. 1st Lt Patrick T. Burke - Notice of Appeal

Charlie,
Thought you'd find this fascinating. Gov't is appealing my client's acquittal.
What do you make of it?  Isn't NG only by reason of lack of mental responsibility still an acquittal by another name?
Hope you had a great day at Orange.
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)