From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 9:57 AM
To: Wolford Lisa
Cc: 'MaryJo Provenzano'
Subject: CSSS CVE challenge letters

Lisa,

Here are the proposed letters.  Please advise if you wish me to make any changes.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

DETROIT METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

835 Mason Street

Suite 150-A

Dearborn, MI 48124

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-0442 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.