Convening Order (U.S. v. SSgt Wuterich)

Gentlemen, Ma'am,
     Please see the attached certified true copies of the original, first modified, and second modified convening orders.  I have made the pin changes to the second modified convening order.  Please let me know after you have had a chance to take a look at these whether you have any questions or concerns.

Very Respectfully,

Matthew Brower
Captain, U.S. Marine Corps