From: "Kouba, Dustin B Capt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA" <Dustin.Kouba@dyess.af.mil>
Date: July 6, 2011 11:07:45 AM EDT
To: "'neal@puckettfaraj.com'" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>, "Doser-Pascual, Ranae L Capt USAF AFLOA AFLOA/ADC" <Ranae.Doser-Pascual@dyess.af.mil>, "Moore, Wes Col USAF AETC AF/JAT-C" <wes.moore@sheppard.af.mil>
Cc: "Mann, Elizabeth A SrA USAF ACC 7 BW/JA" <Elizabeth.Mann@dyess.af.mil>, "Cazares, Christopher D Capt MIL USAF AFLOA/JAJG" <christopher.cazares@pentagon.af.mil>, "Metcalf, Julie A TSgt USAF AFLOA AFLOA/ADC" <Julie.Metcalf@dyess.af.mil>, "Harris, Ervin N Capt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA" <Ervin.Harris@dyess.af.mil>
Subject: FOUO - U.S. v. Burke - Short Report - FOUO

Col Moore, Mr. Puckett and Capt Doser-Pascual,

Per R.C.M 706(c)(3)(A), I have attached the short report of the inquiry into the metal capacity/responsibility of the accused.

I was notified yesterday that both the short report and the full report were ready for pickup at the 7 MDG.  I notified Capt D-P shortly thereafter that the full report was available for the Defense at the 7 MDG Mental Health Office.  If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at your convenience.

v/r,

Dustin B. Kouba, Capt, USAF
Trial Counsel
7 Lancer Loop, Ste 223
Dyess AFB, TX 79607
DSN:  461-2035
Comm:  325-696-2035

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic transmission contains confidential information intended only for the person(s) named in the distribution above.  It may contain attorney work-product or information protected under the attorney-client privilege, both of which are protected from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552.  Confidential information is also protected by the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552a, or other applicable laws.  Do not release outside of DoD channels without prior authorization from the sender.  If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete copies of this message.