[no subject]

Haytham -
Thank you for getting this done, especially in the midst of your trial.  It is of critical importance to me and I know that you understand how much this means to me, that came across quite clearly in the brief.  I have a bit of an english teacher in me so some of my edits are more in that line...  I did turn on tracking changes so that you can see all of my changes.  I think i have provided you with all of the facts that you require.  If I haven't please let me know.  I am around all weekend so you can either call or email.

thanks much -

Lisa N. Wolford
CSSS.NET
402-393-8059w