Colyer - Request for an investigation (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Mr. Faraj:

Attached is the Commanding General's response to your letter.  Would you
like me to send a hard copy, or is this sufficient?

Also, please let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you.  Chris Kennebeck

V/R

CHRISTOPHER A. KENNEBECK
MAJ, JA
Chief, Military Justice

DSN 314-475-9042; civ: 09641-83-9042
OSJA, 7th JMTC, Grafenwoehr, Germany
Email:  c.kennebeck@us.army.mil

ATTORNEY CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY:  The information
contained in this e-mail and any accompanying attachments may constitute
attorney work product and/or client advice, which are legally privileged.
This information is for official use only. It should not be released to
unauthorized persons, and should be maintained in a separate file. If you
are not the intended recipient of this information, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is
prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by phone or return e-mail.