Termination Letter

Haytham,

I realize that SSgt Wuterich has already released me on the record months ago and you don't see any issues with his release but I'd feel much more comfortable if he were to formally release me with a written document.  I've attached the original preferred charge sheet against Wuterich, your letter to the CentCom Commander requesting me as an IMC and a draft version of a termination letter.  If you see problems with the draft letter, please feel free to edit, but would you mind getting SSgt Wuterich to sign this for me?  Thanks for your help.

nute