Re: Sgt Jose Brito

From: Hur Capt Christian P <christian.hur@usmc.mil>
To: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Cc: BritoJL@yahoo.com
Sent: Sat, August 28, 2010 11:55:50 AM
Subject: RE: Sgt Jose Brito

Haytham, VSM stands for voluntary service medal.  Brito went to SCM for wearing a VSM and a CAR.  Apparently, he also was charged and found guilty of false official statement too for the same offenses.

I've attached a draft 69b appeal, feel free to edit and sign it.

Sgt Brito, please email US the affidavits on the VSM that you showed me.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.