From: Wojciech Kornacki [mailto:wojciech.kornacki@kellogg.ox.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 1:43 PM
To: info@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Employment Inquiry

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I desire to utilize my professional legal experiences and academic background to protect your law firm's clients by invoking their rights.  Please accept my resume and cover letter detailing my professional experiences as a judge advocate and academic background.

Currently, I am completing the Master of Studies in International Human Rights Law at University of Oxford.  I served as a judge advocate in Germany, Iraq, and US.  As a trial defense counsel, I represented over 200 clients during trials, separation boards, chapters, and adverse administrative actions.  As a legal assistance attorney I assisted over 1,000 clients in various military law matters.   I should complete the Master of Studies Program requirements by August 12 this year.

I am very interested in your law firm and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you my application.

I appreciate your time and consideration of my application.

Have a great weekend.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Very respectfully,

W. Kornacki

Wojciech Kornacki, Esq.

MSt in International Human Rights Law - candidate