From: Hur Capt Christian P [mailto:christian.hur@usmc.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 3:50 PM
To: Haytham Faraj; Scarselli Maj Pietro P
Cc: Debra A. D'Agostino
Subject: RE: blyther fired

Haytham,

If you want to interview Cornelius Blyther for the UCI motion, he can be
reached at this number:  760-289-9886.

I'm still waiting for your versions of the motions we sent and then I'll
file.  Latest drafts are attached again for your finalization.  Thanks.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.