Mr. Hadous Consult Agreement for MC Gold

H, here's the draft agreement between the Firm (You) and him (at bottom of Email).  Please edit, sign and send to him for his signature.  Attached is the W-9 that must also be filled out by Mr. Hadous. M

On Jul 16, 2010, at 7:53 AM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

He’s an attorney with experience in business law and business agreements as well as transactional work.  MC Gold asked for a partnership agreement that I asked him to put together.  It took him two hours to draft it at that rate of $100 per hour.  His rate is higher.  He did it as a favor.  The client should be charged $300 per hour as attorney work.

His name and address are

Nick Hadous
16030 Michigan Avenue
Suite 200
Dearborn, Michigan 48126

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
From: Marcy [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 1:19 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Cc: Montalvo Eric; Nicholson Kenneth; Puckett Neal
Subject: Re: Hourly June Work for Following Clients

Please provide Hadous full name and contact information.  He needs an agreement with the Firm in order to be paid.  Is his standard payment rate $200?  What is he being charged to clients as?   I also need something in writing from Hadous on the work he did.  When, time, total hours in tenths, purpose and client identification.

Plze check w/Neal, he was talking about the Firm policy being that vendors and consultants should be paid within 48 hours of their final accounting for work.  May require closer coordination on all vendors and consultants work.