Additional Evidence ICO U.S. v. Wuterich

Your Honor,

The government respectfully requests that the Court consider the following additional evidence in the case of U.S. v. Wuterich, specifically, on the defense motion to dismiss of 26 August 2010 ("Hutchins Motion").

I have attached General Mattis' testimony from our previous 39a Session in March 2010.  Specifically, the government respectfully requests that the Court consider the following cross-examination questions of General Mattis:

The is from pages 37-38 of the attached transcript:

"Questions by the defense (continued):

Q. General, you have gone to great lengths as a convening
authority in these cases and in the Hamdaniyah cases to
ensure, as you put it, to be the convening authority for
both the prosecution and the defense?

A. Exactly.

Q. In fact, I personally remember you calling me once and
making sure -- when I was still in uniform -- that I had
everything I needed as a defense counsel.

A. [The witness nods head in the affirmative.]

Q. I got a personal call from you and you asked if I had
everything I needed. And so you were going to great
lengths to make sure that the process was fair?

A. I did my best.

Q. Is that a fair --

A. Yes."

Very respectfully,