US v. Brito 69b appeal final ruling

Well, the final ruling is negative and shocking regarding your 69b appeal.  However, there is always BCNR still, Jose.  Once your combat action ribbon and OVSM are inputted into your records, I recommend a BCNR petition.

Also, I recommend you do another 69b appeal for the latest summary court martial on your own (once you are out). I can help finalize it.  This 69b appeal would be to set aside the summary conviction for the SCM officer not considering your 83 days confinement and additional 30-60 days of PTC credit.

The BCNR will require you to exhaust all lesser remedies before you go to them:  http://www.donhq.navy.mil/bcnr/bcnr.htm

Good luck!

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.