Request to add additional evidence

Dear ÂLTC Krivda,

Attached is DA Form 705 from my unit the 649th MP Co and a Memorandum for Record of a statement of good standing from my unit as well. As per the 10 day period from when IÂreceivedÂDA form 1574 with your officialÂrecommendationÂ(OCT 31st 7 days ago), I humbly request that the following attachments be added to the file being sent to Cadet Command. Additionally I have cc'd a copy of this email to Mrs. Marycor Foster. Hope all is well.

Respectfully,

Andrew Corbett