FW: LT KLAY'S STATEMENT

Good morning Haytham,

I'm still getting discovery in this case.  I don't know exactly when I got the attached letter, but it was within the last week or so and not the date that is written on the upper right-hand corner.  Anyway, I may have already sent it to you, but just in case, here it is.  Klay is off her rocker and I am honestly not sure why MCCDC would even entertain sending this case up to a GCM.  I have some thoughts on it, but it is perplexing that lawyers would advocate trying a case with absolutely no good-faith basis.

s/f
Matt