Constitutional or Personal?

Haytham,
Attorney Client Privilege

I have just checked six defendants so far, who plead guilty to "false
statements" regarding similar charges being levied against me (see attached
press releases).  A closer check of these individuals reveals the DC Metro
Police that I found out did not process those prosecuted in the Virginia,
Maryland, and DC area.

Secondly, I am sure you, like me you would like to know if their exist a
jurisdictional agreement between the federal government and the district
government of Columbia why is it taking a US District Court order for me to
be processed by the DC Metro police, especially since this case was not
investigated in a joint State-Federal task force concept. There is no other
jurisdiction under our flag that allows this chilling behavior.  Please note
DC is not a state similar to the Virgin Islands so I very familiar with a
number of political games that a perpetrated because of the lack of
statehood.

Finally, about the verbiage and evolution of this court order.

P.S. Because my mail is being monitored by this government, I feel compiled
to state on every correspondence to you it is attorney client privilege.

MMAG00595_0000[1]

Ramon

Caribbean Research LLC

American Federal Contract Investigation Association (AFCIA)

703-879-5960       Virginia Number

340-643-2629       USVI

info@caribresearch.com

davila.51@gmail.com

Confidential: This communication contains confidential and/or privileged
information and is intended only for the person or entity named. Anyone
other than the intended recipient, or the named recipient's employee or
agent responsible for delivering this communication to the named recipient,
is prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using the information contained in this communication. If you
received this communication in error, please contact the sender to arrange
the return of this communication at the sender's expense. Although this
e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer systems into which it is received and
opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus
free and no responsibility is accepted by Ramon S.Davila for any loss or
damage in any way from its use.