From: Keske Maj Zenon W
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:56
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: Reese CWO3 William L; Hudson Cpl Gina
Subject: Maj Rowe and CWO2 Veach

Capt Hur,
One final matter on Rowe needs to be taken care of and then DC M&RA can wrap this case up. Even though Rowe was retained by the board, we apparently still needed to create a transcript of the proceedings and you get an opportunity to provide comment. For Rowe, the recording was accidentally erased therefore there is no transcript. The attached acknowledgement states that you were advised the recording was erased however you still have the opportunity to provide additional comment.
Please review and sign/initial accordingly. If you have any questions, let me know.
s/f
Maj Keske

Maj Zenon Keske
Deputy Staff Judge Advocate
MCRD, San Diego
DSN: 524-4103
Comm: (619) 524-4103
zenon.keske@usmc.mil
zenonkeske@yahoo.com
WARNING: ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT

Information contained in this correspondence may be ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT; this material is confidential and protected by applicable law, and is authorized for viewing by its intended recipients only. If you have received this message in error, reply to the sender immediately, and destroy any copies and attachments, electronic or print, which you have made of this message.

PRIVACY ACT WARNING:

This message may also contain information protected by the Privacy Act of
1974 and other law or regulation pertaining to the safeguarding of Personally-Identifiable Information (PII). Improper disclosure of the contents of this email may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties.