From: Tamara Miller <tamaramil@mac.com>
Date: June 16, 2010 5:50:58 PM EDT
To: info@puckettfaraj.com, Eric Montalvo <eric@puckettfaraj.com>, neal@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Our meeting yesterday

Neal and Eric,

I appreciate meeting with you both yesterday, to explore possibilities for joining your practice.  Needless to say, I was pleased to visit your office (great location!) and am anxious to continue the conversation.

In addition to assisting with building a federal employment law practice, I have the ability to add a criminal civil rights defense component to the practice, as among other things, I flipped and prosecuted several law enforcement officials (police and prison guards) in federal cases that I brought in my 7 years at the Justice Department.   I've also handled numerous military criminal justice and federal torts cases in my career as well.  I am very optimistic  that we may be a good fit.

I'm at your disposal to talk in more detail at your convenience.

Tamara Miller
(240) 535-5666