ADC 30th Anniversary Convention

Haytham,

I hope you are doing well.  Attached you will find a letter, from our new National President, Ms. Sara Najjar-Wilson, about our upcoming Convention in June.  We appreciate your prior support to ADC and the community, and we hope to see you at the Convention this June.

Should you have any questions after reviewing the material please feel free to give me a call.  Hopefully the next time you are in D.C. we can catch up as well.

Take care,

Abed

AbedAdvisor