From: Norah Rudin [mailto:norah@forensicdna.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 20:32
To: Day Capt Evan S
Cc: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: Wacker electropherograms

Capt Day,

You requested screen shots of my low rfu analyses of the jeans crotch.  I have attached two different views, one optimized for the highest peak in each color, and one normalized at 300 rfu so that you can more readily see the smaller peaks.  I've given you each as both a .tiff and a .pdf.  The .tiffs are higher resolution, but in case you can't read them for some reason, you have the .pdfs.  The final thing you should know is that these electropherograms are edited for stutter.  In other words, I have clicked off the labels on peaks that fall under the empirical stutter thresholds.  I'm happy to explain that further if you wish.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.  I will look forward to hearing your decision on my travel tomorrow.

Thanks,

Norah

(Dr.) Norah Rudin, Ph.D.
Forensic DNA Consultant
norah@forensicdna.com
Main: 650 605-3411
650 Castro St., Ste. 120-404, Mountain View, CA  94041 http://www.forensicdna.com http://www.forensicdna.com/Bookstore/index.html
Nature photos: http://www.norahrudin.com
Make a Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out Kiva.org to Learn How!

ÿþSymantec Mail Security replaced ATT3568758.htm with this text message.  The original file contained a filtering violation and was deleted.

ÿþSymantec Mail Security replaced ATT3568759.htm with this text message.  The original file contained a filtering violation and was deleted.

ÿþSymantec Mail Security replaced ATT3568760.htm with this text message.  The original file contained a filtering violation and was deleted.

ÿþSymantec Mail Security replaced ATT3568761.htm with this text message.  The original file contained a filtering violation and was deleted.