Benedek Appointment Letter (FOUO)

Counsel,

Attached please find the appointment letter and funding worksheet for COL Benedek.  I believe this was the most time-sensitive request.  We expect approval of both sound experts early next week.  If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

v/r,

Dustin B. Kouba, Capt, USAF

Chief, Adverse Actions

7 Lancer Loop, Ste 223

Dyess AFB, TX 79607

DSN:  461-2035

Comm:  325-696-2035

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic transmission contains confidential information intended only for the person(s) named in the distribution above.  It may contain attorney work-product or information protected under the attorney-client privilege, both of which are protected from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552.  Confidential information is also protected by the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552a, or other applicable laws.  Do not release outside of DoD channels without prior authorization from the sender.  If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete copies of this message.