Our Anticipated Partner in Soliciation Writing and Consulting

ALCON:

Please see attached and website below.  I am awaiting the retainer agreement from the law firm.  Once I receive that I will forward the payment instructions for deposit.  If everyone still intends on playing then we may split the 300 deposit in half between law firm and consulting group.  The consulting group will research possible projects and connect us with potential partners.  They are very interested in working with us and even expressed the possibility of investing in the business themselves.  There are currently 14 people with an investment interest.  More info to follow.

V/r

--
Eric S. Montalvo
Attorney at Law

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

eric@puckettfaraj.com

(703) 706-9566  Phone

(540) 840-7717  Cell
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC
׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.