RE: Affidavit edit

Skipper, working on the edit and will send to you by Thu.  In the meantime...here is my copy of the charge sheet (again it has my marginalia). Also, my other two fitness from the periods covered in the charge sheet, are included.  We will need to request from the gov, a copy of the Bn CO's and Co CO's billet descriptions for during the period cover in spec 2 of charge III..tracking on my thought here? S/F!  R/Maj Scarselli

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Hur [mailto:christian.hur@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 17:58
To: Scarselli Maj Pietro P
Cc: Haytham Faraj; Haytham Faraj
Subject: Re: Affidavit edit

Gentlemen,

I'm going to be out of the office all next week (I won't have access to my NMCI computer files until the afternoon of 3 May).  I'll receive gmails via my smartphone however.

I know that Haytham had wanted me to create a supplemental UCI motion fact section based on our last site visit.  I also know that Maj Scarselli had asked me to do a draft of the motion to dismiss for failure of the Government to have evidence to support its charges.

To meet these two end-states, I've attached an early draft of this motion (that also contains the UCI fact supplements).  In this motion, I attempt to attack the Government's charges that we know they no longer have any evidence to support:  false official statement charges based on excluded statements, the GySgt Buchanan charges, etc.

I propose (if acceptable with you two) that Maj Scarselli first edit the attached draft with facts and then send it back to me along with a scanned copy of the charge sheet (if he has it).  I don't have the charge sheet on my home computer, which is why the attached needs much editing.  I'll then finish up the edits once I get Maj Scarselli's version back and then send to Haytham for finalization and filing.
Please let me know if either of you want to do something else.  I'm tracking for 17 May as the date of the 2nd Motion's hearing (which means we probably need to file the attached NLT first week of May).

Thanks.

--
Christian P. Hur