MCM 10K Sponsorship Press Release

H, forgot to copy you on the reply this morning.  Here is the press release for MCM10K.  M

Begin forwarded message:

From: Atwood Marcy <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: August 20, 2010 7:26:59 AM MST
To: "Jones CIV Melissa M" <melissa.m.jones@usmc.mil>
Cc: Eric Montalvo <eric@puckettfaraj.com>, Maier CIV Hannah R <hannah.maier@usmc.mil>, Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com>, Kenneth Nicholson <kenneth@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Re: MCM 10K Sponsorship Press Release

Good Morning Melissa, the attachment came through this time!  Thank you.  I've reattached a corrected version.  There were only small things to adjust and I put the Law Firm link in the "About The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC" at the bottom of the page -- hope that is ok.  Thank you so much for the great work on this press release.  I'll be on the look out for it online!
Sincerely,
Marcy

Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-9566 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.