Fw: MCM Sponsorship Proposal- Please give me an idea of interest ASAP

There are two slots for the 10k and (one is taken) we could be the other...I am thinking 15k (I will pitch for additional discount) for A & C or only A for 10k.  I say C because it is forward in Iraq and Afghanistan and noone is out there.  I say we grab foot hold on this...I definitely don't want another firm grabbing the slot if we are interested.  Please let me know if we are a go and we can kill the other proposal and figure out how much we want to push this go round.

V/r

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Maier CIV Hannah R <hannah.maier@usmc.mil>
To: montalvoesq@yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 12:24:24 PM
Subject: MCM Sponsorship Proposal

Hello Eric,

Here is a proposal based off the topics we discussed earlier this morning. I included the introduction video you have already seen so that you can show it to show it to your colleagues.

As I said, we currently do not have any other law firms signed as sponsors. However, there is another proposal currently on the table of another law firm.

With that said, Puckett & Faraj aligns with the MCM brand, and as you pointed out, those who participate in our events are those that you are seeking to market. We do hope you are interested in coming on board and please let me know your status at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Hannah Maier
Sponsorship Coordinator
Marine Corps Marathon

Tel: 703.432.1236
www.marinemarathon.com

There are two slots for the 10k and (one is taken) we could be the other...I am thinking 15k (I will pitch for additional discount) for A & C or only A.  I say C because it is forward in Iraq and Afghanistan and noone is out there.  I say we grab foot hold on this...I definitely don't want another firm grabbing the slot if we are interested.  Please let me know if we are a go and we can kill the other proposal and figure out how much we want to push this go round.

V/r