Re: To the Christmas Group Sponsors for 2011

Good afternoon – past, present & future “sponsors!”  Please see the attached letter & photo, from last year’s event.  This is “the” biggest event (& most worthwhile) during the Holiday Season.  We need your help & support “again” in 2011 & you have never failed me yet!  Thanks much, in advance, for what you have done previously & what you can & plan to do this year – sincerely, Dan Sturdivant, The Christmas Group, fundraising Committee, 2011.