hey there

Hope you're well.  It's been too long.

I'm working under the assumption that the trial is going to happen in December.  I know you and Neal feel that CAAF is going to give you relief, but my sense from the past year is that CAAF's overriding issue was how Jones and NMCCA handled the first motion, not the application of Hutchins to Wuterich.  But, we'll find out soon enough.

But that's not why I'm writing.  I've starting a new venture with a friend who is a former Duetche Bank banker.  It's very cool and could be revolutionary.  The company is called Veconic.  Simply, it's a private enterprise multi-media publishing platform.  It allows institutions, governments, businesses, anyone who has to communicate private media to outside vendors, consumers, institutions the ability to do it simply and securely.  (It's built out as a HTTPS instead of an HTTP, meaning each registered user is tied to an IP address like your online banking or Gmail accounts.)  We think it could have many important applications.

I'd love to talk with you about it since I think your contacts in the Arab world could find it very very helpful.  We already have two deals committed: an IPO who needs to privately communicate with investors (while still filing everything with the SEC), and a project finance deal who needs to privately communicate on the progress of the project to their investors.  But Veconic isn't just for finance.

When you get a chance give a call and I'll explain it to you.  I think there are big opportunities here for all of us.  I'm attaching our PowerPoint.  The site will be up and running next week, ready for new clients.

Let's talk soon.

Mike