From: Nabil Hage Ali <nabilh@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: Server Costs
To: MA <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>

Hi Marcy,

Please find attached the Server and related costs, and the original bill from NewEgg.com. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Nabil

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 1:56 PM, MA <marcy@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:
Good Day Nabil, could you send me a statement of your final costs for putting the server together for us?  I can get a check to you after I receive a billing statement.

Yours,
Marcy

Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

888-970-0005 ; 202-379-2829 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.