From: Patricia Fairchild <pfairchild@fakihlaw.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:39 PM
Subject: scan
To: nhadous@hadousco.com

Patricia Fairchild

Paralegal/Office Manager

for Sam M. Fakih, Esq.

FAKIH & ASSOCIATES, PLLC

16030 Michigan Avenue, Suite 200

Dearborn MI  48126

Phone:  313-846-6300

Fax:  313-846-6358

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of Fakih & Associates, PLLC that we consider to be confidential or privileged. The information is intended solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please contact the sender above immediately and delete this transmission. Thank you for your cooperation.

TO COMPLY WITH IRS AND U.S. TREASURY REGULATIONS:  You are advised that any discussion of Federal tax issues in this communication (including any attachments or references) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person or entity, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

--
Nick N. Hadous
HADOUSCO.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that, to the extent that this communication or any attachment addresses a tax matter, it was not written to be (and may not be) relied upon to (i) avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein or in any such attachment.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressees and may contain legally privileged, protected or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email reply and please delete this message from your computer and destroy any copies.