Research and Draft Templates for Debra's EEO Work w/Zaid

Team, attached is the Rule 1.5 from DC, Virginia and Maryland Professional Guidelines (VA-DC-MD-Rule-1-5.docx) which puts all of the Rules 1.5 in one document for comparison.  Two of the Guidelines are attached in full PDF for your reference in the future.

Additionally, attached are my DRAFT template for addendum's to CLIENT Fee Agreements if we were to bring on another attorney from another Firm to assist in a fee sharing -- IAW with what I SCANNED (note; did not read or study) from the 3 iterations of Rule 1.5.  (Appears all three Bars strongly urge any changes of contract and fee splitting to be briefed and put in writing for the client).

There is also a draft agreement (that needs beefing up) for an agreement with another FIRM to do legal work and fee sharing.  I have not UPDATED that to accommodate the requirements in the comments sections of the 3 Bar's Rule 1.5.

For reference is the Firm's Consultant Agreement for consideration.

This should be enough information to get started on putting together something to meet legal/ethical/and insurance requirements to assist Mark Zaid with his EEO complaints.

Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-9566 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com and follow us on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/puckettfaraj

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.