Re: Street Light Safety

Just thought I'd send an update on the still unresolved lighting situation from our correspondence back in March.  I look forward to casting my vote against all current Oceanside City Council members.  See the attached copy of my absentee ballot.  Jack, Jim and Esther will be up next round.

Yes I know that Ken dropped out... I'd rather his vacated spot on the ballot get my vote. Rex, the Oceanside citizens in Rancho Del Oro would like our street lights back please.  We vote too.

Lance Pine
760-521-1711