From: Robert Bracknell [mailto:rbracknell@acus.org]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 13:25
To: Hoover Capt Christopher M; Haytham Faraj
Cc: Lee Maj Yong J; Mcconnell Maj Matthew N; Owsley SSgt Jason L
Subject: RE: U.S. v. Rowe; Article 32 defense delay request from May 18 to June 6

Capt Hoover:  in advance of the hearing, I'd like to read the NCIS/LE report germane to this case; please send it electronically or if it's too big, make arrangements to send it to me some other way.  Do you intend to request the IO to consider this report in its entirety?

DC:  I need your witness list next week so I can make reasonable availability determinations.

s/f,
rgb

Butch Bracknell
Lieutenant Colonel of US Marines