VA General Counsel

Rick & Joe -
Can you get me the email and phone number for the general counsel who testified at the recent hearing for economic opportunity for veterans? I need that ASAP, please copy Haytham Faraj on the response.  He is a friend of mine who is USMC Jag retired and was also infantry enlisted, infantry officer.  So now a warrior in the courtroom, definitely a good guy to have on our side.  His law firm is small and so probably can't do a big pro bono effort, I am guessing.  They have bills to pay also.  However, you may know some folks who need someone who needs their skills.

Attached is the most recent denial from the VA where they called into question my managerial experience, time spent on the business, how much time I spend on a passive real estate investment firm.  The documents that they said they didn't receive were sent in the original package in March 2011, so they lost my resume and were apparently blind since they couldn't read my name in the payroll records.  Also please remember that my firm is also an 8a firm and I have NEVER had an issue with any of these topics with the SBA 8a program.
Also attached is the most recent request for reconsideration that I am going through with the VA, it addresses each of the issues in their denial.

Thanks much -

Lisa N. Wolford
CSSS.NET
402-393-8059w