Re: Jazz Night at the City Club - it's "next" Thursday!

Hello “all” Dan Sturdivant here & here’s a reminder (since I have been getting so many calls & e-mails) that our “normal” First Thursday, Jazz Night experience, at the City Club of Washington; will be held “next” Thursday, September 9th, 2010, because of the upcoming (Labor Day) holiday weekend.  So many folk are getting out of “Dodge/DC” & the City Club is traditionally & annually closed (for cleaning & refurbishing); through the first week of September, it just made sense to move it to the second Thursday, in September, this one time!  Come on out, tell a friend & the City Club accepts PayPal & credit cards, but not cash!  Again, it’s “next” Thursday & not tomorrow & do have a safe & prosperous Labor Day, holiday weekend!

Emmett R. Roberts
CEO & Dan Sturdivant, Partner
SHORTCAKE Entertainment Group, LLC
Office:  301.464.7445