Fw: MARINE CORPS MARATHON HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO PRESENTED BY GE- Service Kits

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Molina NF2 Tatiana M <tatiana.molina@usmc.mil>
Sent: Thu, October 7, 2010 2:41:24 PM
Subject: MARINE CORPS MARATHON HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO PRESENTED BY GE- Service Kits

HELLO EXHIBITOR!

    We are thrilled to have you at our Health & Fitness Expo! We are officially sold out of Expo booths*!*!

I wanted to share the vendor service kit link and pass code with you once again. I have also attached it for you.

http://www.hargroveinc.com/servicekits/ServiceKit.aspx?Show=Marine-Corps_Marathon-10

show code  5020309

The kit will include information on the Expo, ordering internet, electricity, water, etc. Please remember that the Convention Center will not accept any shipments before October 27th. If you wish to ship anything before October 27th , you will have to use the Advanced shipping labels. If you wish to ship your items after October 27th you will use the direct shipping labels.

Please remember that if you come through the loading docks Hargrove Inc, will charge you for the handling of your items. You may hand carry your items into the Expo hall without a cart or dolly... the hall is much closer to us than last year :)  . Come in through the main entrance on Mt. Vernon Place between 9th & 7th street, the hall will be located right on top of the main stairs. The link below will allow you to get a better understanding of the Convention Center. Click on level two, hall C.

http://www.dcconvention.com/InteractiveMap.aspx

Next week I will send out another email with the final floor plan that will include a list of all our exhibitors along with some extra information.

Things are getting "eventful" on my side of town so if you cannot reach me at my work number please do not hesitate to call me on my cell phone at 703 .987 .3274.

I will be in touch soon!

Thank you

            --------
Tatiana Molina