Fwd: Fw: Amir Estakhri's CV & other related docs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amir Estakhri <estakhriamr@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Subject: Fw: Amir Estakhri's CV & other related docs
To: kenneth@puckettfaraj.com

Good Evening Kenneth. I hope all is well.
Kindly confirm receipt of my previous e-mail and all attached documents.
The following is my SKYPE username:
nazanin.haydari2
If any issues; my number is (858) 231-9864, as you know.
Have a great night.
Thank you for all your help.

Amir.

BRIDGE COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, Inc.
Worldwide Linguistic & Mil to Mil Exercise Support Services.
President: Amir Mohammad R. Estakhri.
14447 Rock Rose
San Diego, CA. 92127  USA
Tel: (858) 231-9864
Fax: (858) 345-3838
DUNNS: 803585053
Defense Logistics Agency CAGE CODE: 4TTZ8
NAICS CODE: 541930